♔ Fallen Star

I live by that code.
Burn all the negative vibes away.
Appreciate every little things in life.
When it's dark, look for stars.
There's always a way to get through the darkest time.

by Nicole.





Heads up.
Sunday, December 20, 2015 | 1:26 AM | 0 comments

Because all that is lost, stays between the pages.
It's been a long year, I've lost count of the life events that had been tough, and rather unforgettable. Same goes to the heartwarming ones. Stepping into a solid realistic world feels so ridiculously different, rather stressful I would said. Everything becomes complicated, sandwiched with extra responsibilities. That's what growing up supposed to be, or so I thought.

 No matter how or what's coming ahead, I am not afraid, because I know that I am not alone.
Heads up, walk. Confidently. 




/ Future ♥